Online Office


Letter of support request

We are happy to provide letters of support to not-for-profit organisations who are applying for grants and other funding. Information we require includes the purpose of the grant, organisational particulars and benefits which the organisation and the wider community will gain from the funding.

A letter of support request form can be downloaded from the link below or hard copies are available in the electorate office. These can be returned in person, via email, post or facsimile. The applications take approximately 1-2 weeks to process.

Request a Letter of Support Online using our online form

Request for Congratulatory Message

If you live in the Goulburn Electorate, Pru's office staff can help you apply for a congratulatory message for yourself or someone else who is about to celebrate a significant birthday or wedding anniversary.

We can arrange a letter from Pru, the Premier, the Prime Minister or the Queen to recognise this milestone for you or someone you care for. More information »

Seniors Cards

NSW Seniors Card is a free program that recognises the valuable contribution seniors have made and continue to make to the community. Its purpose is to assist semi-retired and retired people to enjoy an active and healthy lifestyle in NSW.

Members receive discounts and special offers provided by thousands of businesses from a range of categories including entertainment, health, travel, trade and services, along with access to NSW Government funded transport concessions.

Application forms are available in hard copy from the electorate or online here.

Apply to be a Justice of the Peace

As your local State Member of Parliament, Pru can assist you to become a Justice of the Peace (JP).

A JP is someone who is entitled by law to facilitate the swearing of Affidavits and Statutory Declarations.

Please note – the Attorney General's Department stipulates that appointments must service a need in your area of employment or community (e.g. you would need to be an office holder in community organisation where the swearing to Statutory Declarations occurs).

To become a JP you must be nominated by a Member of Parliament.

You must also:

  • Be at least 18 years of age
  • Be an Australian Citizen or a person who is entitled to vote in this State (unless exempted by the Minister)
  • Be of good character
  • Not be a discharged bankrupt
  • Consent to confidential personal inquires to determine your suitability for appointment, including criminal records check
  • Establish an employment and/or a community based need for appointment
  • Consent to having your name published on the Justice of the Peace register

If you require further information please call my electorate office on (02) 4822 6444. Applications can be downloaded here.

New South Wales Flags

The State Government provides complimentary New South Wales Flags to schools and non-profit organisations.

Contact our office on (02) 4822 6444 or email us via our contact form.

Electoral Enrolment

If you are 17 or have recently turned 18, moved house or changed your name you will need to complete a new electoral enrolment form.

To check your current enrolment details, visit the New South Wales Electoral Commission.

Information regarding changes to enrolment deadlines is available from the Australian Electoral Commission website.


Goulburn Electorate Office
(02) 4822 6444

Ministerial Office
(02) 8574 5907

Subscribe to Pru's

Stay up-to-date with events in Goulburn

Grants Information

For information on grants available to local residents, please click here.

Authorised by Pru Goward, Parliament House, Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000